- Onaffi works on a NET30 payment terms across all advertisers
- Payment on confirmed is sent in first week of next month (Please refer ‘Validation Process’ tab to know confirmation status & time)
- Example – Work done in April 2016, numbers will be validated by 30 May 2016 & will be paid in first week of June 2016
- Any pending sales will be added in next payment cycle
For Indian Affiliates
- Onaffi works on a default threshold of Rs 1,000 in approved commissions. All Indian publishers are paid via NEFT/RTGS (Bank Transfer) only.
For International Affiliates (Non Indian)
- Payments between USD 100 & USD 999 are sent via Paypal only
- All payments over USD 1,000 are sent via International Wire Transfer only
- If an affiliate has payable commission below USD 1,000 & requests for payments via Wire Transfer instead of Paypal, an additional fee of USD 50 will be levied (to compensate for bank charges & other fee).
- For all payments via Wire Transfer, an invoice is mandatory
- By default all conversions are shown as approved on your publisher panel
- We reconcile each conversion with advertisers to ensure that none fall in “Return Criteria” mentioned in offer description
- Numbers for previous month are confirmed by last day of current month.
- Pending ones will be marked as “Pending” if they are not reconciled in time (usually due to 30 day return policy of Indian e-commerce merchants)
Service Tax (Applicable to: Indian Affiliates with valid Service Tax number)
- Please confirm billable numbers from your affiliate manager
- Send valid invoice with your service tax number (instructions for invoice are below)
TDS (Applicable to: All Indian Affiliates)
- 2% for companies with valid PAN card number.
- 1% for individuals with valid PAN card number.
Non – Indian Publishers
- Onaffi doesn’t deduct any tax for Non Indian companies. All international companies have to provide a Permanent Establishment certificate.